Friday, January 4, 2008

Snow Play - Not just for kids.




We have had a nice amount of snow here since Christmas. That means playing in the snow. Building a fort for Ben and a new Frosty the Snowman with Rachel. Our first Frosty melted. He literally bent over backwards to a 45 degree angle before he finally gave up. So, the new Frosty had to be strong.



The big question is, who loves the snow play more? Nathan or the kids. Nate threw a shovel full of snow on Ben. To say the least, Ben was pretty ticked. I'm not sure what Nathan was thinking with that one.

3 comments:

petersons said...

What a cute family you have! I found you on Katie's blog. Hope you have a happy new year! You need to email me your address so I can send you Christmas cards!
mdgirl007@hotmail.com

Amber (Gallagher) Peterson

Lindsey said...

Hey Steph! I also found you from Katie's blog and I was so excited! You have a darling family, and I'm so happy to see that you are doing well!

~Lindsey Wilde Voltolini

Kate said...

Hi Steph - you've been tagged. Check out my blog to learn more! ;)